International Women's Day Poster Competition
Through meaningful celebration and targeted bold action, we can all be responsive and responsible leaders in creating a more gender inclusive world. On the occasion of International Women's Day (8 March) the Gender, Justice and Society Network together with Human Rights Centre invites you to participate in a poster competition on the theme of #BeBoldForChange
Posters can address women in society, the role of women, the status of women, women’s empowerment but should
- what constitutes "bold" action?
- what conditions are necessary to enable "bold" action?
- what are the consequences of "bold" action?
- what are some examples of "bold" action already taken in your context?
The School of Law will award a Prize for the Best Poster
Sending the design
- All entries must include a short statement 150 - 200 words for text statements. explaining the imagery and how it represents the theme of #BeBoldForChange.
- All entries must be received by 2nd March April 2017
- Posters should be suitable for printing on A3 size paper
- Posters should be emailed to: Dr Yassin Brunger: firstname.lastname@example.org
More news and features
Health & Human Rights Unit
27/10/2017 - Professor Anne-Maree Farrell, La Trobe University, Australia Thursday 16 November, 13.15-14.00, School of Law, room 8.014